Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fraudulent Pictures

Hey Team,
So sadly I have once again to report the improper use of my photos. This time it is by a person on fetlife using one of my pictures and claiming it to be of her. The link to "her" profile is http://fetlife.com/users/334475. I have reported it to fetlife and sent "nellygirl" a message telling her to remove the photo and asking her to own up to it and apologize. I know this kind of thing probably happens all the time, but this time it happened to ME. And I don't like it! And so, I'm not going to just take it. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think people should lie like that, or steal like that. And I honestly found it very offensive! That is MY naked body! That is the strap I bought for MY boyfriend for US to play with. That is one of MY memories! Its not just a photo of a hot ass. So everyone be warned- this person is a fraud and should be treated as such.

I would also like to thank Todd and Suzy from American Spanking Society (love ya'll!) for letting me know about this. It makes me feel so safe and cared for that I know that my readers and my friends are looking out for me. So please, if you see anything like this, let me know. I'll be happy to give you a hug as a reward :)

xoxo
Princess Kelley

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelley,

    I'm sorry someone tried to filch your happy memory. I think almost everyone who has blogged long or well has experienced some variant of this problem. Like you, I write to the person and ask them to take down the offending content. Sometimes they actually do.

    In any case, I think you can take as a compliment the fact that they could have chosen any photograph, but concluded that yours was the most beautiful and sexy. Praise from a thief and liar isn't worth much, I suppose, but your ability to seduce the camera is truly something special.

    I hope you're having a splendid spring!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now... we are going to collect on that hug! Might throw in a spanking too... since we're there getting a hug anyway.

    ;)
    ~Todd & Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a whole new meaning for the phrase "shoplift the booty."

    Yes, Kelley, we look out for each other in this little kink of ours. Good to know someone has your back. "Has your back!" I made a funny!

    Redchief

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watermark your photos. Put your name, or domain name or blog name on every photo so you can prove it is you, and if people do steal them and repost them, its still advertizing for you/your site/blog etc. :)

    ReplyDelete