Saturday, August 6, 2011

Video Up! Kelley Spanks Natasha!

EVERYBODY FREAK OUTTTTT lol

Hey team, :)
So its up! After discussing the amazingness that was getting to spank Natasha yesterday in my vlog I remembered that I hadn't actually posted the clip yet. But I have now, and its up! :) Bc Natasha was really hesitant to let me post it at all (it was originally filmed just for my pleasure, lol) there won't get to be any preview clips from this one- sorry guys :(- but I hope that those of you who get a chance to check it out enjoy, and I'd love your feedback on my technique! *winks*

http://www.clips4sale.com/44821


xoxo
Princess Kelley

1 comment:

  1. Kelley shame there is no clip for us to preview naughty girl we have to buy oh well ill save up for it ,love and spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete