Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bloopers and Behind the Scenes: Naughty Reindeer, Bad Santa

Its only 5 months late! But I finally did it! Hey, better late than never I guess. :)

The craziest idea I have ever had for a video, and the most fun I have ever had filming on what is to this date my least successful video ever LOL. :)

Hope ya'll enjoy this as much I we do. I hurt my stomach I was laughing so hard last night. I think it will be funny to everyone else as well, but hey, it might be an inside joke kind of thing. If nothing else, you get a whole lot of boob action :)

 http://clips4sale.com/44821



xoxo
Princess Kelley

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing your pussy in the video. You could tell you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great video! Thanks for sharing. I was finally able tolisten with sound, today

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually do not enjoy vids that have a lot of pussy in them but that was fun :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful voice. Clearly, this was a lot of fun for you to film :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you are so freaking hot! :D will spank you anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, i have a new spanking video site for share spanking videos. I see that your home made videos are deleted from youtube.

    I invite you to create a user account on my site: http://spanking.com.ar so they can upload their videos with a link to your clipsale account or other sponsor do you like.

    Just need a user and start uploading your videos and if you like, share it on your blog. The visits are free!

    Thanks for your time.

    Best regards



    ReplyDelete