Monday, November 29, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
So i haven't put my photos from Halloween on my computer yet but i realized i could email this one from my phone to my blog. Pretty sweet!
Anyway, this is night one, and my first Halloween of age, and thus in a bar. Uh oh. Kelley in a bar? Recipe for naughtiness!
And this photo inspired my response and thus quote of the night
'Oh you look hot! are you britney spears?'
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
So I first saw this in a blog article linked from Yahoo questioning bullshit about if the cover currently on GQ or this one was too risqué for the show or the actors. Whatever. Like I said, bullshit.
I'm just wondering though, if the first time you saw the Glee picture the first thing that popped in your head was this oh so wonderful and just classic National Lampoon cover?
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
- So Yahoo decided to spam half of ya'lls comments on my last post. Stupid yahoo. I live for comments. They make me feel so special. And had I gotten them I might have been encouraged to do this sooner (unlikely, but possible)
- Yahoo did NOT spam the 3 from "phonesex." seriously yahoo? Seriously?
- I am a pharmaceutical company's wet dream.
- about a month ago I was diagnosed with clinical depression. This is in addition to my generalized anxiety disorder with panic attacks. It was bad, but not bad like I know many people who suffer with depression do. Mostly probably as a result of the fact that I was already on meds for the anxiety.
- I am also in the middle of an identity/existential crisis.
- This is probably the biggest reason I haven't been on here much, or responding to emails. I just haven't done anything.
- If you have emailed me, and I haven't responded to you, I PROMISE I am not ignoring you. In fact, your email might have been the only thing that made me smile, or think of this world that day. I read them. I love them. I am a failure as a southerner for not responding. Bc ya'll deserve a response. Thank you for being the greatest friends/fans ever. :)
- Glee is the best show on television
- Ok. False. Welllll. Glee is the best show on television, BUT, Supernatural (which is still on tv, but I'm not loving this season) is in the running for best show of all time (currently about to overtake Buffy as my favorite ever. Joss Whedon still rules all though).
- Glee=singing= Rachel =love=spanking- a post will follow about this i PROMISE.
- I literally spent 27 hours the other weekend reading Supernatural spanking fanfiction. Some wincest (don't judge, wincest is just slash but better), some not. But yes, 27 hours. This is only slightly abnormal for me.
- However, there were also fanvids involved. this is abnormal. They have nothing to do with spanking.
- I also intend to attend a Supernatural convention. Not joking. I am that person.
- If you didn't understand half of the terminology involved in this section, don't worry. You're normal. (But I must say, so not cool *wink*)
- Speaking of conventions, no I was not able to attend the Shadow Lane party. Mainly because hosting a "Back to School" party generally means that those going back to school are, hey, what a concept, back at school.
- Also, given what happened in London this summer, I don't think I will be attending a party unless I am "known" or have a date.
- Also speaking of Shadow Lane, just rented the new Keith Jones movie, "Smarty Pants." Great film! Love the new girl, she is very pretty. Kinda reminds me of me when I was thinner. Definitely brats like I do. Hey, sometimes the answer to, "are you going to behave?" is simply "No."
- Also rented for the first time Cold Comfort Farm. Damn. I know that the spanking is pretty weak, which is probably why some people who haven't watched a shadow lane video since the 80s might think that they're all like that, but I didn't care- those girls were hot. SOOO dated, but still hot. And Keith before he turned grey! OMG! Its like when I saw Mark Harmon (Gibbs) was the Sexiest Man Alive in 85 and was young and I was like, wtf?
- ....wow that bullet had too many teenager isms
- Rachel Maddow rules my world :)
- I have no desire to figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life, or for that matter what I plan to do after I graduate! I'm thinking Europe.
- I like wine. A lot. But alcohol in too large a quantity is baddddddddd (re: don't do shots of Baileys and vodka)
- I got an Android. Love it. :)
- My roommate is the hottest thing that God ever created. I kinda forgot this when I asked to room with her. It can be a bit distracting....
- She needs a spanking SOOOO badly
- She's Super vanilla. :(
- I am a massive creeper.
- There is a photo on here of her ass from a year ago....I've taken more since.
- Yes she knows I'm bi, but she just likes it because I give her good attention that her long distance stupid boyfriend doesn't give her. And because I can tell her what lingerie looks hottest. And she knows I know these things :)
- We have a mouse in our room. We named him JJ. Jerry Jr. Bc I had a mouse last year that I named Jerry (Tom and Jerry), so this one is JJ.
- We may have named him, but we REALLY want him to go far far away.
- One of my seminar professors is letting me write my research paper on the history of the sprawled out female nude. Not joking. So fucking excited.
- And speaking of the word Fuck. Two best songs I'm listening to right now that aren't from Glee or directly Top 40
- Fuck You by Cee Lo Green. Watch this video. Not only is the song awesome but the video is just....omg.
- Black and Blue by Zach Chance, I have no idea what this video is- just listen to the song
- Halloween, oh Halloween. I'm sorry ya'll didn't get your annual post, but you will get pictures.
- Day One. Naughty Catholic School Girl.
- "Oh! You look so hot! Are you Britney Spears?"
- "Thanks! No, actually, I'm a fetish."
- Day Two: Vampire. I don't think my boobs have ever been that out there.