Monday, August 17, 2020

Why I'm Getting Breast Reduction Surgery

Hey team!

If you want to watch this vlog style, here you go! Otherwise, the text is below. :)

xoxo

Princess Kelley


Transcript:

Hey Team!

So. After about a decade of consideration, I have decided, finally, to have breast reduction surgery. This is perhaps going to seem an odd thing to need to announce publicly, but I’ve lived a very public life for the past 13 or so years, often with my physical body front and center, so I suppose I’ll just continue that tradition. 

I first developed boobs when I was about 11 years old. They grew quickly and I was a DD before I left high school. But even after I stopped growing, they didn’t. I’ve always joked that I’m the luckiest girl in the world, because as I’ve gained weight over the years, sometimes it seems like my boobs are all that got bigger. (Aside: they’re not, lol. But I’ve definitely benefited from them growing along with my hips and thighs 😊). 

And so they’ve gone from 32FF when I graduated college to a 34HH when I first went Kinky and Popular, to now larger than a 34KK. If cup sizes were numbers, where an A was 1, I'm a size 16, for context. 

Breast reduction surgery is considered the cosmetic surgery with the highest rate of happiness. Almost everyone that gets it is thrilled, and only ever wishes that they did it sooner. Because we’re in pain. Constant, chronic pain that you become so used to you sometimes don’t even notice. I’ve had migraines from the pulling on my neck since I was 22. I’ve had muscle spasms in my back since I was 20. I’ve struggled to breathe from the physical weight on my chest… And the problems have only ever gotten worse despite years of chiropractors, physical therapy, massage, drugs, etc. You name it, I’ve tried it. 

So, unsurprisingly, I’ve been thinking about this surgery since I was about 22.

But I’ve also found that many women who have had this surgery did so in part because they didn’t like the social aspects of having giant boobs. They hated being looked at and ogled. They hated not being able to find cute clothes that fit. They didn’t like the attention their boobs got them. 

But that’s not me at all. I LOVE the attention my boobs get me. I actively solicit that attention. I always have. Sure, bras and clothes are hard and expensive, but I’ve found solutions over the years. And people looking at my naked body is part of how I make a living, and it’s something that brings me joy. 

Plus, it used to be that you weren’t able to breastfeed after, and I knew I wanted kids. So my plan was to wait til after I had kids, and then once my boobs were sagging and destroyed from pregnancy and breast feeding, I would just do the reduction and a lift all at once and get it done with then. 

So why now you ask? I can’t exactly explain why I finally decided to do this now other than pain. It just got to be too much, and I need a solution that can last for longer than 2 weeks at a time. Maybe it’s having found a forever partner that I know supports me and really doesn’t care about how big my boobs are. Maybe it’s knowing that the surgery has advanced and that it’s now possible that I’ll be able to breastfeed my babies at least partially. Maybe it’s just exhaustion. 

But after months of searching and struggle, and then more months waiting for a slot during COVID, I am finally set to have this surgery at the end of August. 

So, what does this mean for my life? Well it means that if you were hoping to experience my party trick where I give people minor concussions with my boobs, I am very sorry to say you are too late. But I’m certain there are videos out there somewhere and plenty of people you can ask about the experience. It means I won’t have ghost nipples anymore (your nipples are made much smaller and more uniform in surgery) in case that was your thing. It means I will no longer need to ask my friends to hold my boobs as though they were a shelf for a few minutes to I can breathe properly while we joke that I should get a boob shelf slave. It means I will be able to walk down stairs without needing to cross my arms across my chest to hold them in. It means I will get to wear cute lingerie, and do more activities. And of course, it hopefully will mean less pain. 

As for work, well there are a few specifics. I won’t be able to do any sessions until November, though given COVID that’s unlikely to affect many people. I won’t be doing any virtual work either for 3-4 weeks as I recover from what is actually really major surgery. It sadly means no livestreams during that time either. And obviously no new nude photos of my boobs for a few months while they heal. HOWEVER, this does not mean that there will be a lack of content. I will still be posting every day without a break, and I’ve been stockpiling enough photos of my boobs currently to last at least a year if that was all I posted. But don’t worry—they’ll still be pretty big. I’m hoping for a DD or an F cup which means I’m reducing essentially from a size 17 (if each cup was a number) to a size 5 or 6.  My other content shouldn’t change at all, as spanking is obviously not about boobs. And hopefully you will all still be interested in what I’m creating and putting out there. 

Look. I’m scared. As many of you know I am in recovery from bulimia and body dysmorphia and have been for years. And there have been many many many days where the only thing I loved about my body was my boobs, or more specifically my proportions. I’ve thought it was the only thing that made me beautiful. Or to put my terrible fatphobic thoughts more bluntly, my boobs are/were the only thing making me “voluptuous” and keeping me from just being “fat.” Which obviously to my eating disorder riddled brain was the worst thing that could happen to me. So the idea that I am actively and permanently changing the one thing about my body that I’ve always loved is absolutely terrifying. I’m terrified that I’m going to lose a ton of fans and as a result income. I’m terrified that something will go wrong with the surgery more generally. And I’m terrified that even if it goes well and I become one of the 99% of women who just wish they’d had breast reduction sooner that I’m bringing regret into my life where it didn’t exist before. 

But I’m also excited. I’m excited not to be in pain. To be able to breathe deeply, to not have back spasms and migraines. To be able to do more activities and try things I’ve always wanted to try. I’m excited to be able to buy and make cute clothes for myself that fit that don’t have to come exclusively from specialty stores. I’m excited to not have overwhelming underboob sweat. Did I mention I’m excited to not be in pain. Because hot damn, am I excited to not be in pain. 

So why am I telling you all of this? Well, partially just because it’s going to be a very big and very noticeable change in my life, work and content I produce. But also because I need your support. This is major surgery, and the next couple months are likely going to be hard physically and mentally. And your love and hugs and positivity always mean the world to me. 

So, please do not tell me you are sad. Do not try to convince me not to do it. Do not send me soliloquy dedicated to my giant tits or mourn them for me. My boobs are mine, not yours, and you have no say in what happens to them. As the best quote I found about breast reduction said—why should I live everyday in pain so someone else can enjoy occasionally looking at my body?

This is the right call for me. And I hope you’ll support me in that decision. 

xoxo
Princess Kelley

11 comments:

  1. Well dear Kelley, happy to read about you...

    this is your decision. As a personal example, my ex-wife did it fifteen years ago at 30 and was very happy about it. It tooks her one year, to be "right in place" after the reducing surgery.. and she never regrets it.

    So be brave, and take care. Kisses from France.
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Kelley! Be the person you want to be and own your identity. You've always been beautiful and I don't expect that to change.

    We'll skip the hugs for a while, but please know that your fans support you.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've dated two women who have had breast reductions. The good thing is they still had beautiful full breasts, but they were also quite firm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only thing I'm sad about is that you had to deal with the pain for so long. Admittedly curious about the logistics of what boobs of those size look like, but I think some google skills can take care of that. Hope that surgery went well for you and you're either making a proper recovery or you've fully recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was an excellent choice, Kelley. I knew one woman who had it done and she had great looking breasts afterward. I think she loved what she did.

    I always thought the thing that made you beautiful is your face. I'm pretty sure you will remain beautiful for your entire life.

    I hope you are recovered and we will see the results soon. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelley, we've never met and I just read your story today. Just want to wish you all the best with the surgery and life in general. I'm sad that you suffered with pain for so long. A friend of mine who owns a lingerie shop and specializes in "odd" sizing told me years ago that breast reduction surgery was common among her clients and none of them regretted it. I hope the same is true for you.

    As for the "obvious" -- hardly anything is so irrelevant as breast size, even among those of us who adore looking at gorgeous women. It's just not that important, and whatever import it has is far offset by health concerns. Also, it will be far easier to workout (if you do) and stay in shape without carrying the extra burden of that size and weight.

    All the best.

    Graham

    ReplyDelete
  7. S1 woman I don't see how any girl can go out and get a breast reduction god wanted you to have big breasts and that's what you should keep you shouldn't go out and get them lower smaller because then your body would lookout of portion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a breast reduction and boy do I missed having big breath I used to have 138 triple E. now I wish I kept him because now I got all these scars marks America get some tattoos over I'm just a cover up to smart the marks from the surgery that I had

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't I was a girl I started getting pressed at age 9 by the time I was age 16 I had 38 triple DS by the time I reached an adult I had 38 triple J.'s and I love them they were the best things that I had now after breast reduction I can't titty fuck no more because I'm 136 pickup

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am gay and I like to fuck women I wear women's clothes because I wanna look at them in the girls's locker room I wanna see them naked I wanna be able to photograph you I wanna be able to put you on the internet without you even known it I want you to suck my dick I want you to take it up the ass because all girls need to suck a dick and die bitch

    ReplyDelete