Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Working Hard, or Hardly Working

Hey ya'll,

So, I guess this is becoming a pattern, me apologizing for not posting more. But this time I actually have a legitamite reason.

I moved back here on Sunday and started my internship on Monday. So of course, I've been super busy, and I can't respond to emails at work (they're pretty strict about that) and my internet has been super shaky in my apartment. I came on campus (snuck into a classroom building) to get the internet to post this. So if I'm out of touch more for the next few weeks that's why. :( It sucks. But i do get emails and read all of the comments, and they make me so happy so please keep sending them.

As of day 3, I like my job a lot, but I'm exhausted! lol, at the end of my internship last year I made the declaration that I was going to stay in school forever, and so far, I'm thinking that might still be the case, lol. :)

I have made friends with my bus driver though :) And I'm kinda obsessed with all the fun "professional" outfits I get to wear- I feel very sexy in them.

I got to see Daddy on Sunday when I moved into my apartment. :) He had been storing my stuff. But I only got to see him for a couple hours. :( He's so busy these days, and I probably won't get to see him this weekend either! I MISS him, And that means more time without a spanking! *stomps foot* I want to spend time with my Daddy!!! It's not fair! Why does he have to be so busy! *throws tantrum*

POUT!

grumble grumble. Ok, that's enough of my personal life drama for ya'll I assume. I'm going to finish the story (or what I remember of it by this point- again i'm SO sorry) tomorrow night, and do another post this weekend, I promise. I appreciate all the nice comments everyone has left and the emails people have sent.

xoxo
Princess Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, super strict at work, huh?

    You should inquire as to their discipline policies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm.... I miss you. And I'll prolly be in trouble at the end of this comment sine i'm tipsy. Oh my. You need to call em for real though. I miss you. And there's actually interesting things to tell you. ANd I need to email you those pictures of your bottom. Pretty hot. Right. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete