Saturday, June 6, 2009

Spank the Naughty Blogger


*Hangs head in shame*

I'm so sorry team. I feel terrible. It's been a week since my Birthday, and I have yet to respond properly to all of the nice comments people left here, and to post my promised posts. I'm so sorry- I honestly have no good excuse. I guess I just needed a break from my computer for a bit. When I went fishing (which was great btw) I was without technology, which while scary for the first hour, was very freeing after that. I'm sorry though, for being rude by not responding to people's kind messages, and for letting people down who were looking forward to more posts.

I am posting something tonight- I don't know what to be honest. I think personal stories seem more daunting to me, so it might be something else, one of the topics, first, but I'm not sure. But I do promise that something, WILL be posted by midnight tonight. I've been so happy about how people have been responding to my blog lately, and I feel worried that I let people down just when I was starting to regain people's faith in my dependability, but I'm hoping that everyone will stick with me.

In apology, here are a couple of the pics from that fateful night, and a couple other random ones. Oh! And I went to Victoria's Secret today as part of Daddy's b-day gift to me, and so new panties might be coming soon! :) His other present? A wooden hairbrush set! I'll take pictures. It's wonderful :).
Oh another random thought- Mark Harmon (Gibbs on NCIS) NEEDS to be a spanker, and if could come spank me, I would really appreciate it ;). lol


Last thing, as the title says, I feel really guilty about not responding to people and not posting, so for ever comment I have not at this moment responded to, and every comment that comes to this post, I will ask Daddy (or the next person to spank me) to give me 5 with the implement of the commentors choice, or if they don't choose, 5 with the my new hairbrush. Copious photos and an account will follow.
Love ya'll!

xoxo

Princess Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    In my mind, a blog should be fun and not a source of stress. We have enough of that already simply living our lives. Writing posts, especially thoughtful and thought-provoking ones, is a creative process that cannot be rushed. We all deserve a break sometimes and those breaks allow us to come back fresher and more productive.

    If a spanking is necessary, then by all means take it. But I don't think you should feel guilty for stepping away for a few days. Your readers have lives too. We understand. Really.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally watch NCIS, but I did see an episode where Gibbs threatens to spank the gothy/skaterish lab technician that sticks out in my mind (I don't know all the characters' names).

    I know Gibbs often smacks one of the other NCIS agents in the back of the head and the girl lab tech. said something that apparently annoyed Gibbs. She told Gibbs he wouldn't start smacking her like he smacked the other agent, would he? Gibbs replied, "I would, but it won't be in the back of the head."
    Haha, surprise spanking references always stand out to me.

    Oh, and cute pics as always. Thanks for sharing!
    aqua0019@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The woman I want to be when I grow-up, Bonnie, who knows so much about blogging, said some wonderful sentiments. She is loving, supportive, nurturing.

    I, on the other hand, am not so evolved. So, if offered the chance to have a say in how you're spanked, I'm gonna speak up. I'd love to see your needs addressed with the spatula pictured. I think you ought to be turned over the kitchen counter by the sink and your clothing pulled out of the way (not off). The spatula should be run under the warm water faucet until moistened. A set of brisk spanks done this way really stings...

    Warmly,
    Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie-
    Thank you sweetheart. You are such a wonderful person, and I so appreciate your kind words. I suppose you're right about needing a break- writing posts does take a bit of a creative toll and sometimes its hard to come up with ideas. However, I do like to keep my promises and do what I say I'm going to do, and its not like I've been super busy lately- I'm on vacation. And I know that I'm going to be a lot busier once work starts next week, so I want to do as much as I can while I'm free. So a little spanking as a reminder to take advantage of time that I have won't hurt me ;).
    But again, thank you so much for your comments.

    Aqua-
    Lol, EXACTLY I love that scene. There is some wonderful spanking fanfiction of Gibbs spanking Abby based on that scene, and many others. I just think he'd be the perfect spanker. I'm glad you liked the pics!

    Jean Marie-
    LMAO, that was a perfect comment on Bonnie- clearly you are not as evolved ;). *wink*
    Ooh, I think Daddy would like that idea quite a lot! Sadly, those spatulas and spoons are my mothers, lol, in my kitchen here. I could probably pilfer one, though I think Daddy might have one of his own- I'll have to ask.


    xoxo
    Princess Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loopy Johnny-
    Thanks! :)

    xoxo
    Princess Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures, and they're right, you shouldn't feel pressured. But I've found that if a person feels guilty, a good spanking can help with that, even if nothing naughty was done.

    I'd say a hairbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I have at least one comment you didn't respond to, which means that if I do nothing, you get five swats with the hairbrush? And if I post here, you get five more? Doesn't sound like I can be nice to you no matter what I do. :)

    I guess the only thing I can do is choose implement. Think of me when you get ten with the hand =)

    ReplyDelete