Saturday, January 9, 2010

Legal Drama

So I am furious right now. My nana and papa are currently in a legal battle with CPS trying to get their grandson b/c of this one bitch who is trying to destroy my Nana's life and family. They are spewing lies and I have never been so disgusted with the legal system. No one even gets to defend their own name. And lets just be real here, does putting someone in the foster system EVER seem like a good idea? NO!!!

And these people have apparently found my blog and are using my Nana and Papa's relationship with me against them and pretty much accusing them of being pedophiles. I would just like to say for the record that I am TWENTY years old and never spoke with a single soul til I was over 18. May I also say, that while I do not condone the spanking of children for discipline in all situations, that in the right circumstances and done lovingly, and safely, spanking is NOT ABUSE and that people need to stop saying it is. Everyone can have a different opinion, but I think its pretty easy to tell the difference between abuse and caring discipline. (If you would like to know what that difference is I can tell you- its a two pronged issue, the physical and the emotional. Pretty much if leaves bruises or is done with the intent to leave lasting harm its physically abusive. If its done coldly or in anger or without affection it is emotionally abusive. My Nana and Papa would NEVER and have NEVER done anything that could be considered abusive)

Also, may I just say, that NO ONE has the right to judge ME or my family, and to say that we are not family simply because we are not genetically related or becasue we met in such a strange way does NOT change our affections for each other and it is just disrepectful and in this case bitchy. I love them very much, and my relationship with THEM is IN NO WAY SEXUAL. They care for me as they would their own daughter and they understand my unique qualities and they know that spanking helps keep me focused and centered and feeling safe and loved. Sexual spanking is different, and also something that I enjoy, but NOT WITH THESE PEOPLE.

I am just disgusted by the lies being spewed. I am disgusted by the venom and the hatred. I am ashamed that my legal system works this way, and that really it is guilty until proven innocent.

I will NOT be deleting my blog over this, though I might have to stop telling you about them and I might have to delete this post (Papa's probably going to tell me its not wise), but I will NOT cower and I will NOT cater to liars and I will NOT be made to feel ashamed of who I am. We (spankos) hide our lives and we are made to feel guilty and ashamed for how we feel, but honestly, its no ones freaking business how I feel about this as long as I'm not harming anyoen else (AND I"M NOT!). I am a consenting adult and while I don't want my future in jeopardy by this getting out (which it woud be bc clearly people are prude self righteous jerks) but I will NOT back down and I will NOT give in. I WILL stand strong and I will be proud to say this is who I am and I am a GOOD, law abiding person and I will not be made to feel anything other than that.

I apologize for the drama but I just had to write this in case any of those jerks decide to come back here. I deserve the right to speak for myself.

xoxo
Princess Kelley

3 comments:

  1. Kelley,

    You are not a party to this case, so what you say and do should have no impact upon its disposition. Even if someone tries to characterize your actions as inappropriate, that's irrelevant.

    The attorney has the responsibility to keep the relevant facts in front of the judge, magistrate, or hearing officer. As long as they do their job, this has a good chance of working out fine.

    If you ever want to talk, you know where to find me.

    Big hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Best of luck to you Kelley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley i agree with you ,love and spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete