Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!! I'm sorry that I didn't update sooner, its just been a bit of chaos around here. Between my mother griping and nagging all the time, and seeing all of my friends, and getting ready for Christmas, I've been pretty busy. My family is actually going on a cruise on Sunday, and then I go from there straight back to school, so I'm only home for a week and I have so many friends to catch up with! But its been lots of fun.

For anyone who was wondering, I was on Santa's nice list this year! :) I got some lovely presents, and no switches! Though I guess we can count that bathbrush Daddy gave me as my naughty present *pout!* And yes, I have been a bit naughty this year, but all of my misbehavior was punished with lots of very thorough spankings so I think Santa decided the good girl should be rewarded. :)


Anywho, I'm going to do some updating tonight, and also I'm going to be making some changes to the blog in regards to privacy. It makes me sad that I have to, but I've been thinking about it a lot recently, and people have been saying that I should, and I don't want something that I do when I'm 19 years old to come back and bite me in the ass later on.


Well....ok I'm out of things to say on this post....lol...moving on!


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all :).

No comments:

Post a Comment