Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Chistmas!!!



Hi everyone!!! So I'm finally home, though still writing one paper (boo :( ) and hoping that everyone is enjoying the holidays. Heres a couple pictures from my spanking fun last Christmas with Edward. I'm going to be going to stay with my Nana and Papa in a couple weeks and I'm sure that while they don't spank me for fun, that I'll earn one on my own just fine. :( He gave me a Really hard one yesterday and my bottom was bright red! *pout* I don't even want to think of what it will be like when he's Really in control!

Oh, and this is a wonderful poem that I just recieved in an email from Spank Amber that a member had sent. I love it and I hope ya'll enjoy.

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the town
Her pleas could be heard as her panties came down.

"Oh Santa, dear Santa, don't spank me, I pray!
I'll be ever so good, starting right from today!"

But Santa just chuckled, "I've heard that before
From many a bad girl with bottom so sore

As she wriggles and squirms 'neath his hand's hearty sting.
But a promise like that - why, it means not a thing.

What matters, dear One, as you'll very soon see
Is that you should be spanked across Santa's broad knee

Till your sassy bare bottom is burning bright red!"
And with that, the old fellow did just as he'd said,

And proceeded to spank her with all of his might
Till her yelps echoed loud in the cold frosty night,

And each swat, ringing out like a loud pistol shot,
Turned her soft, round bottom increasingly hot.

Then, when she'd been hand-spanked with many a smack,
The jolly old fellow reached into his sack

He produced a fine paddle of well-seasoned wood.
"Now, this is the thing that makes naughty girls good."

He remarked with a grin. "And I think you'll soon find
How effective it feels on a soft, tender behind!"

"Oh please, Santa! No more!" she cried in dismay,
But the paddle cracked down without further delay,

And despite all her protests and wailings and shrieks
It soon deepened the blush on her squirming, rear cheeks.

Poor Dear how she wriggled but all was vain,
For the paddle descended again and again

Till her bouncing bare bottom was sizzling and sore
And as red as the costume that Santa Claus wore.

But at last he relented allowing her to rise,
Hugged her warmly while wiping the tears from her eyes,

And murmuring, "There, it's all over, my dear!"
Rubbing soothing cool cream on her blazing, hot rear.

Then he exclaimed, "Well Miss, your sweet bottom so curved
Has had the sound spanking it so richly deserved.

From now on, I'm sure, I don't need to explain,
If you're good then I shan't have to spank you again.

But if you are naughty - remember, my dear,
That Santa keeps watch for the whole of the year!"

Then smiling, he shouldered his bulging big sack,
And sent her away with a crisp farewell smack.

So she hurried to bed with satisfaction you know,
With a song in her heart and her bottom aglow

And a sense that all manner of things were all right.
But she slept facing down on her tummy that night.

xoxo
Princess Kelley

PS. My Nana and Papa just lost their daughter two days ago. She was killed in a car crash along with her husband and daughter. Their 9 year old son wasn't in the car. Now, I'm not a particularly religious person (very spiritual but not religious) but I would ask that anyone that could, in the holiday spirit, pleas pray for my Nana and Papa and their two other daughters and that poor little boy. I love them so much. They are my mommy and daddy and its just so hard to see them hurt like this. Thanks :)

PSS. My interview with the Spanking Spot should be up either next week or the week after. I'll keep you posted :)

2 comments:

  1. I will pray for them, and I sincerely hope that having you there will provide a little comfort for them at this time. How terribly sad that this had to happen.

    Thank you for posting that poem; I love it! I hope you don't mind that I reposted it on my blog, with a link to you.

    Have a wonderful Christmas, Kelley. I hope your trip is fun & memorable!

    xoxo butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been traveling, sick, dealing with a death, just generally out of commission for a long stretch.
    Now I'm back to say, "Happy Holiday!"
    You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. The poem was cute, the pics of your bum even cuter.
    Warmly,
    Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete