The best way, and the way that I've used, is through the internet, and spanking personal ads. My first spanking was almost a year ago now, and I found my Daddy through Shadow Lane personal ads. I just happend to be a member there, and I decided to be bold. I responded to Daddy's ad (which was actually over 2 years old- they still forward messages after you are no longer a member) and I put up one of my own. I obviously was very lucky. I got a winner my first shot up. I was not as cautious as a should have been, looking back on it, but it did all work out for the best.
Since then I have recieved a few messages from people responding to my ad (I have not been a member for almost a year), and I've become friends with some of them, met with one, but have not been spanked by any of them. Currently, and what I think your best bet it, I belong to multiple free spanking personal ad sites. The biggest one is Spanking Internet (SIN), which has both a free and pay area, and has 10s of thousands of members. There are a LOT of creepy, sketchy people on that site though, and it can be pretty overwhelming for a girl. But I think if you're upfront but not too direct or at all sexual, you could have some luck.
The other site that I reccomend is SpankFinder. It is much more detailed and cleaner than SIN, but also, unfortunately a lot smaller. I typically like the messages that I get there better though, and I have made quite a few friends there.
My advice for communicating and first starting communcation is to:
- Be Polite. This is big. I can not tell you how repulsive it is to get a message that is vulgar or presumptuous. Say that you liked her profile, maybe that her picture was very pretty, and that you would like to chat (most people use yahoo messenger or something simillar) or email with her if she's interested.
- If you're not interested in a sexual relationship, that is something you should mention. If a girl is just looking for discipline, that will be important to her (that was what I originally went in looking for).
- If you are comfortable sharing a photo of yourself, do . Don't put a picture of a really scary implement, or of you shirtless!!!!! Lol, I actually see that a lot, and I understand the point, but a full lenght picture fully clothed (even with the head cut off) is plenty. It will really up the number of messages you get. Even if you're super ripped and hot, you'll just seem shallow, and if you really shouldn't be shirtless...then you shouldn't be shirtless. ;)
- Don't be afraid. Don't be scared to send a message. As long as your polite, most girls will respond, and the worst she can say is no thank you. You'll never know what will happen til you try. However, DO NOT HARASS if someone doesn't reply to you or says no thank you.
- Lastly, If someone is listed as in a relationship, acknowledge that. I have always been listed as in a relationship and looking for girls on my ads, and yet I get tons of messages from men. The ones that I reply to, and make friends with, are the ones that say that they realize I am taken, but would still like to chat, or something of the sort.
Ok, lol, so that's my advice from my experience, which admitedly isn't much. I know that many of the people who read this blog *cough Todd and Suzy cough* have MUCH more experience than I do, and if you have anything you'd like to add to this, or change, pretty pretty please with sugar on top, post it in the comments. Comments make my world go round. :)
I hope I haven't sounded to pretentious in this post. I just really wanted that guy to get my reply even though his email doesn't work, and this topic is something that guys have asked me about a lot.
Next up, I promise, will be the story explaining all those brusises. But in order for me to avoid more, I need to go study! Love you all so much!!! And Thank YOU THANKYOU THANK YOU to everyone who sent me messages of support either here or through email. They really have made me feel so much better, and given me a lighter heart recently, which has been admittedly difficult lately.
PS. The photo is an old one (there are VERY few new photos from this semester *pout*) but its me in my "study panties." I thought they were appropriate.