Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Test Test 1, 2, 3

This is a test of the podcast format. Hope it works! *crosses fingers*

In this audio file I discuss the testing, web stuff in general, driving in the rain, my panties and workout attire, and then go into cowboys and ideal spankers, and dichotomous relationships in spanking.

Hope it works, and hope you enjoy!

xoxo
Princess Kelley

Update: fail :( I don't like the enclosure method. Now I think I might just try direct links again, but this time they are on a safe- spam free for sure website and are in WAV format :)


1 comment:

  1. Has anyone suggested that the arguing with mom all the time isn't really acceptable either? I picture you writing her a very humble note, sitting on a bright red fanny, with skirt tucked up, panties at your knees, while perched on a very hard and unforgiving chair... after corner time.

    ReplyDelete