Saturday, April 13, 2013

Drunk Kelley is drunk

" to all the ass hat jocks who beat me up in school/ now I'm the one cool /I'm the one that's cool./ to all the prom queen bitches thinking they still rule now/ I'm the one that's cool/ I'm the one that's cool... You may be tan and fit and rich but you're a tool/ now I'm the one that's cool /I'm the one that's cool."

Sober me sings a lot, quite well. drunk me sings even more, just very poorly.

Video does NOT contain singing. Just have that song stuck in my head and everyone should go listen to it.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kelley, what shall we do with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelley, Kelley, Kelley...you are a hot mess !

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing wrong with enjoying it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drunken Kelley needs a smacked bottom.

    And a hug later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was pretty entertaining. I like how the walls come down when a person drinks and there is just a flow of thought and emotion.

    ReplyDelete