Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Higher the Hair, The Closer to God

Literally, this clip is just me rambling (I mean they all normally are but this one is) specifically because I just got my hair done and it looked to good not to do a video, lol. I'm a girl. Deal with it :)

Well shit... lol. My internet at my house is clearly not as good as my internet was at school, soooo videos are not liking uploading... damn

hmm... well this post will have a video to go with it some time soon! Love ya'll :)



xoxo
Princess Kelley

3 comments:

  1. Hair!?

    I thought you waxed???

    Your Alaskan Prince, Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, now that the vidio posted, your hair does look great, You look great.

    I am so glad that you are getting to play and I yook forward to new clips for sale.

    I already own 3.

    My favorite is the caining video, in part because of your introduction.

    May I suggest such an intro for each new video?

    You do indeed have a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L ass, but I also like to see 'You'.

    Your Alaskan Prince, Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes your hair style is nice ,love and spnks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete