Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This Friday: Bottoms Up Party

Hey team!

Just wanted to make the announcement that I will be attending the bottoms Up back to school party tomorrow night (and possibly Saturday night) here in north Texas. If any of y'all are going to be there let me know! I love meeting readers. :-)

I know what some of you are thinking. Kelley you said you weren't doing any parties anymore. But Paul mentioned it the other day, saying he was sad he didn't have a date bc his girlfriend wasn't going... And well, I was never asked to a dance in school! Lol.

I think that since it is a small event and none of his others will be there and i will get to... Idk assert myself as his... That it will be fun. I do love the exhibitionism of it all... And this time I will know people and it won't be as scary. I do better as the top dog I guess and in a way Im the hostess for this party... So...

Lets hope it goes well but I'll definitely bring my Xanax too! Lol

Love y'all!

Xoxo

Princess Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment