Monday, September 19, 2011

SPK Productions Logo

Hey Team!!!!!!
:D :D :D
I finally did it! I created something I'm really proud of all by myself!! Well, with the help of the internet of course. But I created this image, and I have decided that it is now the official logo of Spanking Princess Kelley Productions, which is what I have been calling the video branch of The Confessions of a Spanked Princess (which is of course this site).

Let me know what you think... I'm really happy with it... so be kind!
xoxo
Princess Kelley


5 comments:

  1. Cool ..... always liked that pic of you.


    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I think your new logo is cute. But classically speaking, a logo needs to be simpler than that. But if that's what you want to use, it's your party. I guess what I'm saying is that it's nice, but it's more of an illustration than a logo.

    Karl Friedrich Gauss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley i like it it is your character perfectly when playing a naughty little girl minx ,love and spanks from tim xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it :) It's definitely you, and I do so love that pic! And while it may be more of an illustration than most logos, if you need a simpler logo for some reason, you could always just use the words on the left, and even put a less intricate crown over them, and that could be your abbreviated logo, like when they do the shortened commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charles-
    Thanks!! :)

    Karl-
    That's very true, and I suppose I made it as more of an illustration. It was actually designed to be an intro slide in my DVD's, so for that, it works wonderfully. But I think you're right, for a logo, strictly speaking, I'll make something simpler

    Tim-
    Thanks sweetie ! :)


    Butterfly-
    OH! That's a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion! As I mentioned to Karl, I'm calling it a logo, but really it was meant as a illustration slide on a DVD, but I love your idea for a logo! :)


    xoxo
    Princess Kelley

    ReplyDelete