Friday, February 17, 2012

Still Here

Hey Team,
Sorry as always for the delay. I know I promised to be posting more, and I have been meaning to. I keep coming up with great ideas, which I suppose is at least a start. I just can't seem to get the energy to write/record one. Writing seems so arduous and the editing of the videos just takes so long....

Its been a bit of a rough week. I mean, it was Valentine's and I am single/with Paul so the smart money was always on it not going well... and my mom isn't doing great... and business is down...just been... emotionally fraught- though do feel I can say with confidence and assurance that I am OK, and feel like much of what has happened will have a net productive effect.... just taking a bit more catalyst for that initial energy necessary for production.

I love y'all, and I hope everyone else had a wonderful Valentine's Day. :)

xoxo
Princess Kelley


Playlist: Imogen Heap, Hide and Seek

3 comments:

  1. you made it through the week, and with your incredibly fertile imagination, you will come up with something extraordinary for a video clip that will sell bunches!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're down - I'm new to your blog but love it to pieces. You seem like a helluva gal and maybe a real handfull at times. Here's all the best to you, for what my little bit counts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are doing ok. I am sorry your mom is having a rough tim. My thoughts are with you all

    ReplyDelete