Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Procrastinating and Musing

So....I have 2 midterms tomorrow. Well one quiz and one test, and the test can be dropped, but I really need to do well on the quiz. And I Really should be studying.... And when John reads this I'm going to probably earn another punishment spanking *cringe* but I'm just not feeling it right now. I worked my ass off yesterday and this morning studying for my midterm today, and that level of "beasting" (as in, to beast, verb, meaning to just go all out and give it your all and study like there is no tomorrow, just do it, can also be used as an adjective and noun) really takes a lot out of you.


So here I am. Musing. And adding random photos. Lol. I just saw this one when I was searching for "pouting" and it was just too fabulous! lol, the scary thing is that when I'm really hormonal, tired, or stressed out, this would totally be me.

Also, today is John's B-day, and I'm kinda glum. I really wanted to spend part of the day with him, but he's just so busy with work, and he lives like 40 minutes away, and we're just on such different schedules, that he just kinda said no, its impossible. He thinks it will be good for me to learn patience, and that I should wait until Friday night, but.... I just miss him. I want to be held in his arms, and have him kiss my neck. I want to lay my head on his chest and kiss him all over. I want to give him a massage so that he'll relax from all his stress. I want him to give me one of his world famous foot massages. I want to bake him my spice cake (the best spice cake in the state of texas mind you- I actually one 1st place at the State Fair) and sing Happy Birthday in person. And for God's sakes I want a fucking spanking! I don't know what it is...well, yes I do. I'm completely and totally addicted to spanking...but I mean this morning it was CRAZY! I was dying, and just aching with the need to be put across his knee and have my bare bottom just blistered. I want to feel the palm of his hand caress my bare skin. Hear him tell me to part my legs wider so he can spank the tender areas. I want to have him tell me I'm a good girl for him when I cum laying over his lap....

So like I said, studying is unfortunately not on the forefront of my mind. I know that if I were to get going on it, I would make him proud, and he'd tell me I was his good little girl. And honestly, there are very few sentences in this world that can make me happier than "I'm so proud of you Kelly May. You were a very good little girl for me today, weren't you?" But.... I don't know. And I don't even feel like I'm acting out for attention (which if you haven't noticed you will, is the main reason I get myself in trouble). I just feel blah.... I need a hug!!!! :(

Well anywho, I suppose I'll get started on that homework now...I'm feeling a bit better after writing this...but since I can't have a physical hug, I'll share with ya'll the soul-hug that my best friend Francesca (you might have heard of her on this blog before ;) ) sent me the other day. http://www.cutethingsfallingasleep.org/
Once you'll watch it, you'll understand why the first thing I said on the phone tonight was "Daaaddyyyy can we get a kitten? Pretty Pleeeeaaasseeee!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment