So its been a very up and down week. As I posted earlier, the week certainly got off to a rough start, but then on Wednesday it really started to improve. I spent like 4 hours cleaning my dorm room (which has not been really clean I'm don't think ever) and it is BEAUTIFUL now! lol, I'm even trying to keep it clean, which is a first. I just feel better when there is only a bit of clutter (just don't tell my mother I admitted that). And then on Thursday I decided to bust out the last book in the Twilight series (finally!). I read the first three in like a week and a half over new years and the beginning of the semester but once school picked up I didn't have time to read it. So I didn't start b/c I knew it would drive me crazy. But there are few things in this world that make me feel as passionate as these books do right now, so I read. And read. And read. For like 4.5 hours. Lol. All I have to say is the Edward NEEDS to spank Bella! Hear that Stephanie Meyer? She desperately needs a spanking!
Anywho, so tonight I have my last concert for a while (which will take a lot of stress off of me I hope) and then I'm spending the whole weekend with my love!!! I'm SOOO excited. This will be the longest that he and I have spent together in a row, and its my first time ever having a Valentine, so I'm really excited. I've been looking forward to this for over a month. I just hope I don't screw everything up....
Oh, and really good news is that I was Such a good girl the last few days that I'm hoping he'll remember to reward me. Its like we say in psych class, punishment is the least effective way to teach a behavior. It only tells you what Not to do.
But I do have some things on my list which I'll share with you. (oh and btw, in this context "Daddy" is John, as he does fill that roll for me a lot now)
- Trying to manipulate Daddy so that I could dsitract him from making me do my Italian homework (from like over a month ago)
- Disobeying direction to not text back anymore (from a few weeks ago)
- Arguing with Daddy and trying to explain away behavior I knew was wrong (last week)
- Daddy told me to stop arguing and throwing a tantrum or I would recieve a spanking. I continued to throw a tantrum (this week- the bday debate)
- Late to Italian class because I was being a spoiled brat on the phone with Daddy, whining about how I needed a spanking (early this week)
- Cursed in two texts to Daddy and admitted that I usually talk like that when Daddy's not around (which it has been decided will be dealt with with the spoon) (and I would like to add to this one that I think that he just got nit-picky since I was being such a good girl! pout!)
So as you can see, even though I've been a good girl, there is still tons of stuff to deal with. Which by the way is an incredibly frustrating feeling. Like no matter what I do, I'm always going to get punished, even on special occasions. :(
Sigh, but anywho, I'm done with classes for the day which makes me EXCEEDINGLY happy!!! :) Ooh! And John's birthday and Valentine's gift should arrive by Saturday (*squee!*) so I'll be sure to tell you all about them.
Oh, and if you stop by, please say hello. I really love to hear from people :)