Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Life Update

Hey Ya'll!

So again, I'm so sorry that I've been gone for so long. Its been really horrible of me, I mean I didn't even respond to some comments, and that's no way to encourage more. If someone thinks of a fitting punishment and lets me know, I'll make sure that it is taken care of, and I'll be a much better little girl from now on.

So here's a brief update on my life. I'm home right now for Easter break, which is really nice. This had been the longest I've been away from home before, and I think I missed it. The school year is starting to come to a close, which makes me really sad actually....but my dislike of summer is a topic for another post. All of my midterms went REALLY REALLY REALLY well!!!! Which is great news for first of all my GPA which has taken a hit this semester, and also for my bottom b/c it got a lot of good girl things added to my book.

Speaking of my book, its still got quite a list right now. We're not at the horrible-ness of 18 unacounted for punishments (including SIX major ones), but we're still at 12 with I believe 4 major ones. But I also have 8 good girl items on my list that could help mitigate the bad stuff, or just earn me nice rewards (ie massages and all over body kisses). The epic punishment that I was so scared about the other week has still not been taken care of. We've done a lot of the smaller things, and a couple of the big things but none of the direct disobedience or other major offenses. This past weekend I got a TON of punishments but it was all for naughty things I did while Daddy and I were together (I LOVE on the spot punishments!) so not much got checked off the list :(. pout. And I'm not going to get to see Daddy this weekend (Sob!) and this will be the longest I've gone without seeing him since the beggining of the semester....I don't really want to talk about him though, he upset me this morning...and well...i'm not thinking about it! hmph, I'm being strong. So fuck him!


ok...maybe that was a bit harsh... and confusing for ya'll....sorry I needed to vent momentarily.

Anywho, well right now I have an epic term paper due Tuesday that needs to be taking over my life so that I don't have to pull an all nighter on Monday, but then after that I'm pretty free til finals! Yay!!! Hopefully Daddy won't be an asshole and I'll get to see him next weekend, and I'll have more to report. Until then, I've come up with like 5 posts that I promise will be written. I'm thinking that I can set a goal of at a minimum one post per week, and to try to do more when I have a chance.

So I just posted a long story about my foray into anal play, and I would really appreciate feedback, since its a very new type of thing for me to be posting about. Let me know what you think. If you like it, you'll see more like it, if you don't, you won't.

I love ya'll and hope you're having a really Happy Easter!!!!!

xoxo
Princess Kelly
PS. the photo's really old, from like October- and it was orginally in the second post on this blog.... I might go back and put some pictures back up, and it'll go back there, but it's here for now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Seems like things are still a bit crazy for you, but it seems like you are at least not feeling like you have no control anymore. If you need anyone to talk to this weekend I should be around. Beth is off visiting home so I don't get to talk to her much either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mudetroit-
    Hey there sweetie. :) Yeah, things are still crazy but, I'm feeling more in control which I really like. Being proactive about everything is really helping with that. I enjoyed talking to you earlier today and I hope that you have a good rest of the weekend if I don't get to talk to you agian.

    xoxo
    Princess Kelly

    ReplyDelete