Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Year in Review

Happy Spanking Anniversary!!!!!

So today was a really big day for me (well symbolically anyway). Today is the one year anniversary of my first ever spanking! And well, I think that's a pretty damn big deal. Its been one Ridiculously crazy and weird year that at some points has seemed totally not worth it. But at the same time, while my life is very different from how it was, I think its just in part because I didn't realize how much being spanked and getting into this lifestyle would change me. I'm having to change and evolve as a person, and I've been fighting it. Well, I'm ready to grow, and I think this next year is going to be way better than this one. And i mean, I've been in love twice this year, who the hell am I to complain? lol.

Well I was hoping to post a longer post tonight about that first spanking and just about my year in general, but its late, and my battery's dying, both literally and metaphorically. So I think for now I'll just say good night, though I will write that post soon. And I just want to say thank you to everyone for making this year so wonderful. Ya'll are the reason that when things got really hard I didn't just give up on all of this. This, spanking, is what I love and I'm so glad that I've gotten to share that with such wonderful, caring people. So again, thank you for welcoming me into ya'lls community. It feels like home.

Happy Spankiversary!

xoxo
Princess Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, Kelly!

    May you enjoy many, many more warm and happy years. It's been a pleasure to have you as a contributor to our community.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed the big day... sorry. Happy late Blogiversary though!

    :)
    Todd and Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie-
    Thank you so much for the well wishes and thanks for stopping by :).

    Todd and Suzy-
    hehe, Belated wishes are always appreciated. :) Hope to hear from ya'll again soon!

    xoxo
    Princess Kelly

    ReplyDelete