Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bad News

I'm sick.

Like Really sick. Like I think I have H1N1 (horrible cough, fever, ect plus its all over my school). It just started yesterday, so we'll see. :(

Worse news.
Mommy had a minor stroke yesterday. She was fine last night- talking and could type and stuff. But she went into surgery this morning. Her adult daughter (Jen) messaged me saying the surgery went well and she's in recovery and doing great. All good news. But still. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!?

Other worse news.
My baby sister's sick again. After 2 months of having a fever over 102, we finally got her well last week. And now of course yesterday her fever was up again! And she's coughing. Meaning she also has H1N1, or just some other god for saken infection.

Sigh.
Just thought I'd let ya'll know. And a message to any man that has ever been "Daddy" to me: I WANT MY DAAAADDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mewwwwwwwww
:(

xoxo
Princess Kelley

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby. So much bad news. Hang in there, it has to get better soon.

    Big hugs!
    ~Todd and Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kelley,

    I recently found your blog and thought I would post. I feel so bad for you! When it rains it pours. H1N1 sounds scary. I truly hope that you and your little sister do not have it. And about your Mommy's stroke, that is just plain terrible! I hope you are all doing better by now, and if not will be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get a fever I demand you go to the health center or where ever it is you go. No buts or being busy. If you're sick you don't get to be busy, you go to the doctor and then you rest.
    I think mommy is going to be ok, especially if she was talking - yes, I've been studying strokes more than I realized I ever would for the past 2 semesters.
    Love you,
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete