Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Tease: Birthday Outtakes, Puppies, and Censorship Panda

Only because I really really love ya'll :)

a blooper- I'm getting sick right now (the fever just came on, and I can tell its going to get worse) so I don't really have the energy to edit all of it together right now, so I'm just giving you a small snipit. :) But I think you'll still like it. :)

LOL, this went in a different direction than anticipated, but I love it, and really that's what matters lol. Jk, I hope ya'll like it as well. :) The title will quickly make sense.




xoxo
Princess Kelley

aka The Censorship Panda

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Maam,

    Yes I do like it.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    Your Alaskan Prince, Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, thanks for posting.

    Hope that you are feeling better soon and have a big hug.


    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did he call you "barely pink"? Funny.

    Hope you feel better soon, Kelley.

    Hugs,

    Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAAAAAAAAAA...LOVE the censorship panda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very amusing ,lovely dogs ,love and spanks from tim xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, Censorship Panda: the internet's newest meme! Hope you're feeling better Princess K, and I love your bloggy!

    ReplyDelete