Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Picture a Day...

Hey Team,
A text answer to one of the questions (with photos of course) will be coming tomorrow, but since I'm not taking the lazy way out and just talking lol, I'm taking the lazy way out and procrastinating. :)
But when I do that, you get photos! lol.


I've kinda fallen in love with this picture. Its from a clip I just released that I actually filmed back in May when Paul came up during finals to visit me...

I hadn't edited it together since right after that was finals and then graduation, and I honestly kinda forgot about it. That, and two of the parts that I filmed were sideways, lol. Turning a regular camera vertically during video mode doesn't have good end results! (Oh that reminds me! I just got myself a brand spanking new camera! Its a Sony DSC-HX9V. One of those compact megazooms. I'm really excited about it! But I'm not the best with cameras...any hints?) Anywho, so I finally got the clips flipped and put it all together, and the end result was pretty cool. I get a belt whipping in it, which I know some people really love, and I hadn't filmed that before. I don't generally love belts (I love straps) but I actually really love watching that part of the clip.

This photo comes from at the end when I'm getting up and pulling my pants back up- just a great moment at just the right angle I feel... what do ya'll think? :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    I agree that's a beautiful shot, and it sure looks like fun!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pic of your cute botty are you waiting for spanks ,Kelley ,love and spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty as a picture! Really triggers the imagination.

    ReplyDelete