Monday, June 27, 2011

Questions Answered: Can they tell?

This one got a bit long on me, but I tell some fun stories which I don't believe I've shared on this blog before, so it might be of interest :)  (oh, and I coin the term "spankometer." Yep, that's right. You know its going to be a good one. *wink*)
7. Can you identify a spanko on sight? Do you ever think that others (non-readers, that is) can recognize your secret?

xoxo
Princess Kelley

UPDATE!!! OMFG!!!!! Bonnie found the clip in like 2 seconds for me!!! And its even better than I remember! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwUJ6okXoZE

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelley,

    Here you go...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwUJ6okXoZE

    Enjoy!

    Big hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH!HH!H!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    *HAPPY DANCEE!!!!!********
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    I can't believe you knew it! And OMG it was even better than I remember it being!!! The whole thing is like an ode to naughty bottoms!!!!
    What would we have done without Walt Disney?!!? btw this and fantasia... I just... SWQUEEE

    Thank you thank you thank you!!! You just made my week!

    HUGSSSS
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. so THAT is The Practical Pig. It isn't what I thought it was. There is another one involving pigs that I had thought it was. the one I saw was obviously based on this one though. Daddy Pig builds a lie detector and spanking machine. his two child pigs are asked a question. They lie and the lie detector cathces them. So down come two hooks, one for each boy pig. The hooks lift them up by the waist. mechanical hands reach down from teh cieling and pull their little trowsers down. the hands then spank them and they cry. Daddy Pig then says "this hurts me more than it hurts you." Another hook comes down and lifts up Daddy Pig. a mechanical hand pulls down daddy's trowsers and spanks him. You can see Daddy Pig's piggy bottom start to turn red where the hand is hitting it.

    *avuncular hug and forehead smooch
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replacement for broken cartoon link: http://youtu.be/iU-GZm2FdpA

    ReplyDelete