Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Photos are In!

Yay!!! I got a new camera cord! :)
Just a small teaser sampling for now. I'm on my way to dinner, but I thought I'd go ahead and post a couple. Jonathon did a GREAT job- and I have almost 100 that I love (after deleting the horrible ones of course, lol). He does however seem to have thing for my breasts in many ways (lots of photos of me changing) and I have a small rule about no topless shots...but there is one I might make an exception for :).)
Get excited team!

Love ya'll :)

xoxo
Princess Kelley




9 comments:

  1. oww you are cuter than ever... I missed your perfect curves !

    With love from France.

    Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelley,

    Once again, your best angle is all of them! I'm glad to hear you've been having plenty of fun.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray-
    Awww :) Thank you! That made me feel so good!
    I believe the expression is coo coo in French? :)
    Hugs

    Bonnie-
    Thanks sweetie! I have been having a good time. So good to hear from you again. :)

    Anonymous
    blush. thank you :)

    Little Butterfly
    Thank you sweetie! :)

    xoxo
    Princess Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess Kelley, you're extraordinarily beautiful!!

    Love,

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Official delurking here

    Just watching a beautiful young woman manipulating her voluptuous breasts into an impossibly cute bra....I am a fan, also. Your deliciously red bottom also makes may day.

    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla-
    Thank you sweetie! :) That makes me feel so good.

    Ed-
    Welcome!! :) Its always so wonderful when people delurk. And mmmm, I love your description of the first photo :)
    Hope to hear more from you!


    xoxo
    Princess Kelley

    ReplyDelete