Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekend Goals

Hey Team!

So, lol, as you might have noticed, yesterday was kinda an exhilarating day for me! Between the nasty comment, realizing I'm going to a spanking party, becoming a member of a new (for me) spanking community, and then the visit from my idol Erica Scott, it was quite the day!

I actually spent some time on fetlife last night (something I basically never do- I go maybe once every 6 months to accept friend requests and read messages), which was how Erica found this blog it turns out, and added photos and stuff. So this morning I wake up with 36 unread emails! God, you spend 5 minutes there and its like pow! lol. But also a lot of emails were from people here and old friends, so thank you for the wonderful wake up this morning :)

Anyway, so I was in the shower and thinking about all of the things I want to do here and in the community and all the posts I want to do and the emails I want to send, and I thought about some goals that I've had for the blog for a while now, and though, hey, why not get them done this weekend?

So here is my weekend goal list.
  1. Return the blog to its former glory. By this I mean restore all of the images from the posts in 2008 and early 2009 (wow, have I really been blogging in 4 different years now...holy crap) that were removed during The Great Iconoclasm of 2009. I'm not sure if I'll be able to remember what all of them were originally, but I'm going to try!
  2. Finish Archive. Not really sure if this is a feasible goal for a single weekend, but I'm going to try. (the archive btw is those drop down menus in the right side bar)
  3. Return all emails. Again, lol, not sure if this is feasible, but I'm going to try!
  4. Create a poll on the audio posts.
  5. Do an audio post about the upcoming spanking party.
  6. Do an audio post about why I love spanking aka Back to Basics.
  7. Do a written update of an About Me. I wrote a "who I am" when I first started this blog, but a lot has changed in 3 years, so maybe I should do an update.
  8. Do a written tale (with pictures) of my recent spanking with Jonathon. I haven't forgotten, I promise!
Wow, so that ended up being a lot longer than I first anticipated...um, do I have any homework this weekend?...

xoxo
Princess Kelley

PS. If you want to find me/friend me on fetlife, I'm on there as spankedprincess. If you want to friend me please send me a message saying that you read the blog, or if you have actually communicated with me, or if you are a commenter, say that. Fetlife is kinda like the black hole of fetishes, and to be honest half of the people on there scare the crap out of me. So just let me know you're a reader, and a spanko, and we'd probably be good :)

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be busy! I'm curious, how did you get invited to the spanking party? Can you cover that in your audio post? I'm wondering if you know local spankos, or if you found them on-line, or how that came about...

    ReplyDelete