Saturday, January 29, 2011

Beauty and The Beast

Sorry for the off topic (well its technically on topic for the blog, given that I am a princess, lol, but not related to my play date) post, but I just watched Beauty and the Beast, and just had to record this.



xoxo
Princess Kelley


PS. WOW! I just uploaded my first ever video to YouTube. Not of me. But of the scene from Beautician and the Beast I talk about in the audio that I think is just asking for a spanking! I recorded it using my webcam- its horrible quality. But I'd love it if you'd watch it or just read the little paragraph I wrote there :)



The description I wrote there in case you just watch the video here:
I think the fact that this was my favorite movie as a child says a lot about me... watching the whole thing now, I can understand a lot of the jokes about communism that I didn't get then. All I really got then was:
"NOT you."
OOOOH she's going to get a spankingggg. :) lol

It also makes me think a lot about the fact that I really like to have the last word, and how for the first year that I was spanked, I can't tell you how many times I got spanked for balktalk. In fact, in the middle of one such spanking, apparently I started backtalking again, and he roared (much as the King does) "YOU DO IT AGAIN!" and I said "Well clearly I don't understand the meaning of the word backtalk then!" lol

Post comments on the blog please, not here :)
xoxo
Princess Kelley

3 comments:

  1. Great little scene Kelley. I can definitely see how you could picture that as a spanking scene. You look very much like a princess in that picture of you too!
    :)

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched both of these movies about a year ago. The Beautician and the Beast was pretty funny and I like the little jokes about the government. There was definitely call for spanking in some of the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon-
    Aw thank you sweetie :) And thank you for watching it/ listening to me :)

    Anonymous-
    Such a good movie! I'm so glad that someone has watched it! :)

    xoxo
    Princess Kelley

    ReplyDelete