Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Top 10 Fictional Spankers

This is the list- you should still listen to the audio which has the descriptions and reasonings :)

http://www.box.net/shared/lh44tplm7i

Honorable Mentions:
Sirius Black (Harry Potter)
Brian Kinney (Queer as Folk)
Adam Braverman (Parenthood)
The King from the movie "Beautician and the Beast"

The List
10. Dominic Toretto (The Fast and the Furious) (left)

9. Lincoln Burrows (Prison Break)

8. Edward Cullen (Twilight)

7. The men of Whedon-verse (Angel, Giles, and Captain Malcolm Reynolds) (Buffy, Angel, and Firefly) (right bottom)

6. Special Agent Seeley Booth (Bones) (right top)

5. Special Agent Peter Burke (White Collar) (below)

4. The men of LOTR- Aragorn, Legolas, and Boromir (Lord of the Rings)







3. The Winchester's- John (right), Dean (center) and Sam (left and right)(Supernatural)




2. Logan/Wolverine (X-Men) (below)


1. Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (NCIS) (left)









Did I forget your favorite?

xoxo
Princess Kelley

10 comments:

  1. Tommy Lee Jones from The Fugitive/Man of the House?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gibbs did threaten once to pop Abby the way he pops DiNozzo, just "not on the head."

    Redchief

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot Dr. Lipschitz

    ReplyDelete
  4. How bout some more pics of you with a butt plug?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Kelley, have you read here on my french blog ? You are linked too, anyway. Love from Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous-
    I actually have not seen that movie...Now I feel like I must... :)

    Redchief-
    Yes he did! One of my all time favorite moments :) Gibbs totally spanks his little family. I'm sure of it! :)

    Dr. Lipshitz-
    um this comment made me think of the song "Cell Block Tango" from Chicago. "Pop, six, squish, nuhuh, Cicero, Lipschitz." lol :)

    Dr. Lipschitz...
    um.....lol

    Stan/E-
    I sadly don't understand French! I wish I did, but I'm so flattered that you linked to me! You're blog is absolutely beautiful btw :) Hugs


    xoxo
    Princess Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind, Kelley. I speak english.

    But you can use a google tranlator, which will give the meaning, with of course a little "settings"...

    I'd like to write a post on "the Spanked Princess" soon ,with an interview, like I did when you where in Italy, last year, I think...

    Would you agree ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. btw, it was here if you didn't see, in may.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stan/E.-
    Oh my goodness!!! I had not seen that. I feel so honored and flattered. I did use google translator (which works shockingly well for French- they have not gotten that far with Italian yet, lol) and your writing is like poetry! I feel so honored by what you wrote in your post (and by the conversation you had with another in the comments). I would be so happy to do an interview with you, and you are welcome to post about me again :)

    xoxo
    Princess Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll sure do so, dear Kelley...

    I thought you saw it in may, but to be honest, I didn't sent the link to you as I usually do. I was very interested about your italian vision...

    ReplyDelete