Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love

Hey team,

Wow, so its only actually been 3 days, but it feels like forever since I've posted! I actually have created something everyday for the last three days for ya'll, but I worked reallllyyyyyyyy hard on the year in review post, so I thought I'd give people some time to catch up on all of the posts after the holiday before giving ya'll more stuff. Lol.

Ok, that time has passed. :) This is a bit of an existential and serious recording I did after watching the movie Eat, Pray, Love. I wouldn't in general recommend the movie unless you are yourself going through an existential crisis or really love Italy. I happen to fit in both of those categories, lol. :)


xoxo
Princess Kelley

PS. The faster people comment on this one, the faster the next one will go up- which is spanking related and has pictures!!!
You don't even have to listen to it. lol. I just said comment ;)
I know, I'm such a tease!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Phone sex is a way just to fill out all your holes in that alone dark nights and speak out your fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you should be spanking for such a teasing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you read the book Eat, Pray, Love as well, or just skip straight to the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Comments eh (my Canadian side)!

    You cannot be fulfilled by someone else you can only do that for yourself is a good message and quite true. If you are seeking a partner you want not need a man, a boy, a hero, a champion and someone who sees the same in you. How to find yourself is interesting you say you like quotes, from the Bhuddas “My path to enlightenment is not your path”. By that no one can lead you to enlightenment, balance or relationship bliss. If you give everything to someone else you will never learn to accept from them and you will have nothing left. From my personal experience travel has broaden my horizons and allowed me to see my home differently but has not taught me anything about my self simply by the surroundings. By that remember you are the one constant in your universe.

    So travel, eat, meet people but “no matter where you go there you are”. I would add a twist to the quote from the movie that sometimes finding your balance means losing your balance and leave out the falling in love part as the application is wider. It is always exciting to see what you find when you are not looking for anything.

    ReplyDelete