So I have quite a few posts to go up in the next few days- including hopefully a couple new audio's and a new "video" post- me talking on a video instead of audio- exciting I know, lol- including things that are more my old style. More musings and thoughts and things like that. Not all necessarily about the videos or parties... I really can't tell what people are liking the most, I feel a bit like I'm getting mixed signals. So I know I can't please everyone with everything, so I'm just going to do what I feel like, and hopefully there will be something for everyone, and if not, well... suck it. lol :) (actually if not, please send me an email or comment and let me know what you'd like to see more of.
But, anyway, an idea that I came up with while I was re-watching some of my videos when I was posting and editing them and I feel like I've learned quite a bit. About what I like, what I don't like, and just, hey, stupid things that I might have just not thought of! lol. And since I kinda sorta manipulated Paul into coming to visit me this weekend (*happy dance!!!*) I just might be able to put some of these new things to good use. Every experience is a good experience bc it is something you learn from.
Notes to self:
- Check the damn lighting! Having a professional lighting system is great and all, but check it (and by check I mean ME check, lol) after the first minute or so and make sure its not messed up looking, lol
- If there is lighting or a good camera being used, put same damn make-up on girl! You are pretty without it, but you are so fair skinned you're going to look like a ghost! And its not like make-up for you is like that drag queen bull most of the girls in videos put on. Just do like as if I were going out to dinner!
- Do your damn hair. Its all fine and good when there is no lighting, just keep it down and it will look sexy. But otherwise, curl the thing like you normally do!
- If the video is showing my face, pull my hair off my face so that I'm not constantly fussing with it when I'm OTK.
- white panties+ bright white lights +my pale skin= disaster. Lol, its like a blinding beacon!
- So when I was otk during the "scenes" (not the real discipline- I will never change how I behave in a discipline just because there is a camera) I was still mostly looking back at the top towards him, over my left shoulder, away from the viewer. I did this because I'm thinking internally that it would look silly to look the other way because he wouldn't be able to see me. But in reality looking at the viewers side looks better and is really a convention in this world that we have all become accustomed to. And it did seem as though he could tell what I was doing too!
- Don't tuck your chin for christ's sake!
- Have the tops spank for longer in the role plays *wink*
- prop up my torso more
- never wear just a bra!-- nude or clothed--- find another way to cover your chest bc the one line on my back just kills the fluidity of the sweep of my back... and emphasizes some things we may not want to be emphasizing
- never be standing vertically nude or semi nude if possible!
- ALWAYS check the batteries *wink*
- just film whenever you can, and if you don't like it, or its too private, you don't have to show it to anyone if you don't want to!
- You look best on beds and/or from behind
- people seem to like the "role play" scenes more despite saying that they like the "real" stuff more...
- If the top wants and implement, he should have it by him in the beginning! (coughMikecough!
- don't start filming right when the pizza guy arrives! ;)
Any suggestions/requests from ya'll?