Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Lack of Thoughts

I just don't even know...

My brain, instead of being in "beast it out" mode is... failing to function....its an issue....

So I have nothing insightful to say because I don't even remember what it was that I might have been planning to write about bc my brain isn't working properly!!! GRRRRR

Sigh, so here's me talking for 4 minutes about nothing, and some photos... bc I have nothing to say, so I'd like to hear from ya'll- I woke up this morning to zero new emails. That never happens. It was depressing. :( Wish me luck on these assignments. I need to kick their asses before they kick mine!

xoxo
Princess Kelley








5 comments:

  1. Very nice pics. The hairbrush one is a classic... could easily be a banner (love the red bottom). Sorry no Emails... we do check in to see how you're doing here everyday though. Busy weekend here in the 95 degree heat (crazy!). Be a good girl and stay out of trouble... hugs,
    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes very nice pics, and also nice v-blog.

    As for the panties you had to return, I think you should have a vist to www.custom-panties.com and get some custom made (the examples listed include a spanking related one). I can think of a few phrases you might wish to consider on top of "You wish!" such as "Spank here!" or for the morning after the night before "Freshly spanked" .

    Might cause some interesting reactions from others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pics. Buona Pasqua Principessa.
    Klaus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pictures - I love them all, but my absolute favourite is the third one.
    Thanks,
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for your nice pics.

    ReplyDelete