Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday Spanking Debate

Hello again. I'm sorry for my extended absense. School and extracurriculars have gotten pretty hardcore lately. I'm a singer, and I'm in an acapella group on campus and we had 2 HUGE shows this weekend (and one this friday) that went really well but required us to have practice literally everyday for a week and a half! I'm pretty damn exhausted. That and midterm season has started and I have 3 this week and 2 next week plus a paper. I think I might die. I'm not sure, but it's quite probable.

Luckily though, this weekend is Valentine's Day (squee!!!) and a 3 day weekend to boot so I get to spend the most time ever in a row with my love, and I'm very excited.


Speaking of my love, he is the topic of the debate, for which we have decided to enlist ya'lls help. So Tuesday is John's birthday (making him yet one more year older than me...gr...i think I'm more unhappy about his birthday than he is! lol). Anywho, so yesterday we were lying around in bed, talking about how my punishment spanking list is getting seriously backlogged, and I'm going to need to be a really good girl this week so we don't spend our whole weekend taking care of unfun punishments, when he mentioned that I also had his birthday spanking coming.


And I was like excuse you? He then proceeded to make his argument to me again that the person who's bday it is gets to decide if he wants to give or recieve. Ok, I thought. So then come May, when I turn 20, you're going to take those for me? Oh no. Apparently I misunderstood. Its only males that have this option. Girls always recieve.


Hm.... something about this doesn't seem quite fair.... Why don't we ask? So we clearly need ya'lls help. And this is a very serious matter. Do men get to choose whether or not they give or recieve their birthday spankings while women only recieve? PLEASE post your thoughts and replies in the comments section.
I love ya'll and I'll be posting very shortly about one of the topics I pinkie swore on, b/c as Eruc mentioned, there's no going back on a pinkie swear.
xoxo
Princess Kelly

8 comments:

  1. First of all, your blogging friends are ALWAYS going to pick whatever it is that gets you spanked... lol. We learned that long ago. :)

    We'll give you an honest answer though. In our house, the spankee (Suzy) gets spanked on both her birthday and the spanker's (Todd) birthday. Is it fair... NO, lol. But on the nice side, these aren't hard spankings. Just playful ones.

    good luck!
    :)
    Todd & Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd and Suzy- LOL, well see that's what i think John is counting on, and I've moderately figured. However I thought that since the question is regarding the mean man that made the photos go away, I might get a bit of sympathy ;)

    And uh! That is totally unfair!...though I suppose if its more like a good girl spanking, I'd be willing to make everyday someone's birthday.

    Thanks so much for your input! :)

    xoxo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I don't think it's really a gender thing as a role situation. Tops get to give bottoms recieve. There's a code somewhere I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doc- sweetie! how could you!? I thought of all people you'd be on my side! There has to be a brat code about That somewhere! ;) luv ya!

    xoxo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming from a country where there's no such thing as a birthday spanking, I have no idea what tradition is. I'd say the spanko should keep away on his own birthday, though. There's got to be some fairness left in the world. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol *blush* soooorrrry. If it helps I'm getting a very hard spanking today due to some punctuation issues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous- Thanks so much for your comment. I sometimes forget that its not a tradition everywhere. Actually my roommate this year is a foreign exchange student, so I really love finding out about other cultures. And also, thank you for your vote ;). I agree, there has to be Some fairness! :)

    Doc- lol, actually that just makes me jealous of you! And like we are living // lives. I just earned a spanking this morning for punctality issues b/c I was whining on the phone that I wanted a spanking! And its ok that you didn't take my side...but I will remember it in the future ;)


    xoxo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the record, for my 20th birthday on January 4th, I got a 21 minute birthday spanking...for his 33 birthday on Nov. 25, I got 33 from my birthday paddle :) Just wanted to chime in. I'm new to your blog, and enjoy it. And share a lot with you, age, etc.

    ReplyDelete