Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Clips Available

Update: Its up! :)


Hey Guys,
Sorry this isn't going to be more in depth of a post for the moment. I'll come back tomorrow and fill it out as promised (btw, I definitely got my days of the week confused yesterday! lol whoops!).
I've been typing all day at work, and then I worked pretty hard video editing and photo editing when I got home, so I'm just not up to writing out a whole long thing.

I'm just really in love with the stuff that I filmed with Natasha, and I really hope that people love it as much as I do, and as much as I think they will. I feel like it could really take off, and idk,
I just--- I think it is a beautiful expression of the human form and of the female body in all manners. I show my breasts in the video and I chose to leave all those shots in because I feel so proud of my body and of the manner in which our sexuality is put forth and displayed. A woman's sensuality is not something to be feared, but rather something to be cherished and the honesty of female sexuality is a beautiful thing.

Here is the cover shot I made for the video- if clips4sale will stop freaking out about how large the file is and let it freaking upload! UGH!!!


Ok, I need to go to bed. Its really late, and my boss scolded me (not in the sexy way) for being late all the time today so I really need to show her that I am dedicated to the job I'm doing there (even if I'm not, lol). Plus I'm feeling super artsy (just watched some really intense contemporary dance online- swoon, talk about the use of the human body!) and sometimes that can go to very dark places... or it can produce nice well written paragraphs like the one before :) lol.

Hopefully the clip will be loaded by morning if not sooner, and you can all share in the sensual beauty with me. :)

Love and Hugs

xoxo
Princess Kelley

PS. I also love the m/f stuff I filmed that is up now, so take a look at that if you haven't had a chance :). http://www.clips4sale.com/44821

No comments:

Post a Comment