Friday, September 23, 2011

My Cowboy

Hey Team,
So I met my dream man. Literally. Liberal intellectual Cowboy spanker, who happens to be 27 and ridiculously good looking and nice and smart.

So what's the catch?

Just that I totally misread him, and he's not interested in pursuing me I don't think. Yep... there were a lot of foot in mouth adventures these last couple days. But, for some reason, I am not completely without hope. Lol, I don't know, perhaps my "winning charm" or something will sway him over to my side of things (my side being that we should totally pursue this vigorously), but even if not, he seems to want to spank me at least, and hey, the cowboy fantasy is like the number one fantasy yet to be fulfilled, and he is a sweet guy and fun to talk to.

So for now, I'll stick to my school girl crush and try to have fewer groan worthy moments of shameless flirting, lol. :)


xoxo
Princess Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment