Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Life Update: Safari Style

Hey Team!

So I recorded this around Thanksgiving, edited around New Years, and am posting it by Valentine's! Well done, Kelley.

Anwyho, lots of important life news in this update, plus pictures and stories from my Africa adventures this past November.



Big changes to the blog coming in the next couple of weeks, so everyone get excited. Keep checking this space for updates. Lots coming soon. :)

It's ok, you can call it a comeback!

xoxo
Princess Kelley

9 comments:

  1. Glad to read you back, dear Kelley !
    All the Best from Paris, France

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much enjoyed your video and glad you are doing great !!
    See you at the next Texas party...
    XOXO
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are back. I have missed you here, a lot.
    BTW, You spoke of Fet Life for years before I finally hooked-up and found my local community. Now, thanks to you, I have just discovered twitter. Thank you
    Alaskanchuck
    (Your Alaskan Prince)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelley,

    What an amazing life you live! Thank you for sharing your adventures. So, what's happened since you made this video? :)

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat ass is reaching critical mass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want you to bear my child, then work as a forklift driver to support us. Please, baby, please!

    Jambes Marks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweet cheeks, why don't you come over to our site where we're talking about your big juicy... brain?

    http://www.f169bbs.com/bbs/news/261554-this-24yo-single-college-graduate-looking-for-a-daddy

    ReplyDelete