Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thank you! And posts to come

*BIG SMILE!!!!*

Thank you so much everyone for all of your comments! I'm now feeling even more inspired than ever to write, and so you will have another post up by the end of the day- probably in a few hours :). And I just wanted to give a shout out to Jon and Spankofile who made suggestions for future posts, and they are now at the top of my list of posts to do. :) (see people, when you ask me for something I try to make it happen :), but you have to ask!)

So on the docket right now is Implements, The Spanking Industry, The Day of Reckoning, Costumes and Role Play, and My Spanko History extended. Then I still have that post on exposure that I've been wanting to do, and any other suggestions people have!!!!! Also, if anyone has requests for photos that i might take or possible costumes or types of panties, I'm all ears!

Speaking of photos, I think this week I'm going to go back in the archives and repost some of the photos that were up (the ones that don't have my face- or edit the ones that do) so that people can read my archives and have them make sense.

So first up will be implements :) this might be a two parter- we have quite a few :)

xoxo
Princess Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment