Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!


Hey there!


I just wanted to pop by and wish everyone a Happy Easter! I'm working pretty dillegently on my paper, but not as hard as I need to be working, so I won't have time to write a longer post til after Tuesday :(. But for now, have fun with egg dying and hunting. And for any Jewish readers Happy Passover!

And for everyone else, HAPPY SPRING!!!! :) A time for frollicing and outdoor spankings.... remind me to tell ya'll about the outdoor switching I got while hiking in the dead of winter- no fun, a switch on a cold bottom hurts even more than a regular switching!

Anywho, I'll be back soon. Love ya'll!

xoxo

Princess Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Cute easter pic lol..

    And right back at ya--happy Easter, Passover, Spring, happy cherry red spankings, etc :)

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Princess,
    I'm just out looking around on different blogs today. I haven't been her in a while and I wanted to say hey. I wish you luck on your paper. Soooooo... glad I don't have to do things like that any more.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave-

    lol, thanks, i love that pic. And yay happy cherry red spankings! :) definitely the best. Hope to hear from you again soon!


    PK-
    Hey there. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the well wishes. The paper went pretty well. Had to pull an all nighter but it got done :). lol, yeah, well i'm planning to stay in school for a while to come so it looks like this will be my life for a whlie longer lol. :)

    xoxo
    Princess Kelly

    ReplyDelete