Saturday, May 16, 2009

Computer Problems

Hey Team,
Thank you guys so much for the wonderful response I got on my last post. It really made me feel good about this site and was so encouraging. I'm definitely going to have another post up by the end of the day, though I'm not sure which one of the topics I'm going to tackle next. But I hope that you like it as much as the last one.
For the moment though I'm just trying to keep my baby (aka my laptop) alive. I woke up this morning to it not turning on, and apparently my Bios is acting up again, after I just got a new motherboard like 3 months ago. :( So after an hour on the phone with the Dell people, its up and working again, and hopefully it will stay that way. *cross your fingers for me*.
But I will make sure that I get my post up before I can't access ya'll anymore :(.
And suggestions and requests are still very much appreciated!
xoxo
Princess Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment