Sunday, July 19, 2009

Off to Boston to get a spanking!!!

Friday: Hi team!!! I would apologize for my absence but I'm starting to sound like a broken record, lol. So instead I'll just tell you that on the plane I wrote quite a few posts that will go up in the next week, and that there are lots of photos and videos going to be taken so you should all be super excited. :) hehe

This is what my suitcase looked like half way through packing. Is the fact that I'm a little girl needing a spanking that obvious? hehe

Update Saturday: So after a wonderful day in Boston with my friends from school, I just got a glorious spanking :). There are lots of pros and cons to Daddy Jonathon, but one of the obvious pros is that he gives AMAZING hand spankings :) hehe. His palm never wears out.

Update Sunday: I just got my bottom and pussy finger fucked while playign with my clit.... after getting spanked for like 20 minutes. Can you tell that I'm a happy girl? :)

Will update soon!

Hope to hear from people- I'll be super sad if you've all abandoned me :(

xoxo
Princess Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Silly girl, of course we aren't going to abandon you. And yes, we can tell you are a Very happy girl there.

    Love,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not abandoned, but you got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy!
    Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. No were still here Have a happy sore bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie-
    Thank you so much! :) And btw, i'm not sure if I told you, but when you went back through and did all of those comments on my older posts, that really made my day. :) Plus it got me going back down memory lane, and I'm just really glad you've enjoyed the blog and that you've stuck around :)

    Jean Marie
    Hehe! Luv you sweetie :)


    Anonymous
    Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds exquisite, and that is quite a suitcase packed full of goodness

    On a side note....I'm in the Boston area btw. :)

    I hope you are a Red Sox fan? If not, this conversation is o-vah!

    ;)

    Dave

    ReplyDelete