Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two Princesses on a Porch Swing

Hey team,

So while we're waiting for SpankingTube to approve the video that I uploaded, I thought I would post just a couple of pics from my trip. There are over 300, so there are going to be a lot of these random posts probably, lol. Hope you don't mind *wink*





Anywho, so Todd and Suzy have the most adorable kitty cat named Princess, and she is I swear to God, the prettiest and the sweetest kitty I have ever met! She is almost puppy like in her friendliness, and she is just gorgeous and fluffy! Plus, she's a princess too! So we got along very well. So I have a cute photo of here, and then one of me :)

xoxo
Princess Kelley

2 comments:

  1. Loving the nudie shot Kelley - very cute!

    Can't wait to see the rest..

    I was going to post a 'nice pussy' comment too, but i'm not that crude ;)

    - DrRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kitty, even cuter girl. Heavenly.

    ReplyDelete