Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spanking Implement Review (S.I.R) Video

Hey Team!
So I'm currently having some major glitches with SpankingTube, as in I posted the video I wanted to share first with you guys last night, but its still not there, but this one, which I posted this morning, is! So I'm working on that- and I like this one, its just not the one that I wanted to be first for ya'll. But oh well!
Update: spankingtube appears to have crashed... is maybe god telling me something? lol

So this is a "spanking implement review" or "S.I.R" for a really awesome leather strap made by Cane-iac for Todd and Suzy's blog American Spanking Society. They are going to be doing a larger review for it on their site soon, and also will be posting a video with Suzy getting spanked with it as well. I will be writing some for that too. It was pretty fun- I figured, might as well help out if I can! lol. And for the record, this type of OTK leather is my favorite kind of implement, and this one didn't disappoint either.

So here it is. I hope you like it. :) And the other one will hopefully be up sooo soon!.

xoxo
Princess Kelley

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Kelley. You're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're comment at the end "I like it actually" is so ^%$# adorable!!! That might be the cutest thing I have ever seen in a spanking video. I don't know if I'd want to hug you or spank you more.

    Probably both

    :)



    Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete