Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday Spanking (Tuesday Tease on a Friday)

Hey Team!

So a lot has happened, but things are going pretty well. I'm about to head to the airport to go to Nashville for a Supernatural Convention (once again, if you're going to be there let me know! lol) and then I'm headed towards my internship for the summer. :( It'll be good, but not quite as fun as just filming and getting spanked all the time and hanging out with my friends! lol. :)

But as promised, albeit a bit late, here is my birthday spanking. :) There will be a compilation type one that is much longer and has my face and stuff on my clips4sale site in a couple days, but I really really really wanted to do one just for ya'll, so I really hope you enjoy! :)

xoxo
Princess Kelley

10 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday, kelley :)
    It is always great to see a post from you
    *avuncular hug and forehead smooch (and birthday spank!)

    -Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday !!!

    You look so sweet in your birthday suit.

    And with your hiny such a lovely shade of red.

    I am looking forward to the 'Clips4sale' version.

    Your Alaskan Prince, Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cute. Happy Birthday, Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Kelley! What Happened to your arm!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. I hope your birthday was great in all ways.
    Best - JHthree

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your page, mind if I put you on my blog roll? :)

    btw, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice video. We both found ourselves wishing you were a little older though... lol.

    hugs and miss you,
    ~Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a pretty red bottom, Kelley. I hope you enjoyed your birthday and ate your cake standing up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. belated happy birthday young Kelley from tim love and spanks xx

    ReplyDelete