Thursday, August 4, 2011

Promo Clip: Spanking Fun with Natasha and Kelley, Parts 2 & 3

Hey Team,
Here's a new promo clip that I just uploaded for these two parts together. Its actually a pretty long promo- I tried to get a bit of everything Quite a few people have purchased part 2, but only a couple have purchased 3 so far... it is a very long part though. And its certainly not for everyone. But I hope y'all enjoy it!

Flight home just got booked! Arriving on the 17th! Soooo long from now in my opinion, but as soon as I get home, you can bet the very first thing I do is going to be to drive to my man's house and get my as spanked! lol :). So filming won't come too much later after that :). And then once I find my new apartment and get settled, blogging will start being a much more regular thing :)

I hope ya'll are having a good summer (and surviving the heat). Oh, and don't forget, comments are my life blood :D (especially on clips- I'm so self conscious when no one rates well or comments)



xoxo
Princess Kelley


2 comments:

  1. Kelley very nice you had big spanks ,love from tim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fortunate to be blessed with both intellegence and beauty. Thank you for all the happiness that you have brought to all of us who enjoy your most interesting and entertaining website.

    ReplyDelete