Saturday, June 12, 2010

I am Still Alive

Hey Team,
I'm sooo sorry I've been so awol. It feels weird to never be able to get on the computer. But the mother is leaving in a few days, and, even though I'll be working still, I will be able to post more. Its ridiculous! I've actually full out written posts, that I just havent' been able to put up, bc I can't log into my blog or any spanking related sites with her around. Driving me crazy. I feel like I'm 16 again.

I'm loving London though! I've been here a couple of times before, once for 2 days when I was 10 on our way to Madrid, and then for a week when I was 12 or 13. I hated the first one. It rained the whole time. My brand new camera which I'd gotten for my birthday was stolen the first day I was there. They lost our luggage. I couldn't see ANYTHING at the changing of the guards, etc. The second time the weather was much nicer, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. We had an apartment (my whole family) and we got to do a lot more.

But this time I'm certainly having the best time. Well maybe not exactly- I mean the mother is driving me crazy, and we haven't actually gotten to do much touristy stuff- but I love the feel of the city, and its an interesting change from being in Italy for so long. But I have to say ya'll Brits are a bit strange. I can't get over the whole, driving on the wrong side of the road thing! ;)

My work is great so far! Yesterday I got to say "its ok, I'll just expense it" for the first time ever. lol. It was quite fun :). I'm hoping that it keeps getting better, even though its going to be lots of work.

Ok, so I'm going to try to put up a post now that I wrote like 3 weeks ago- sorry for the delay. :)
Love you!!!!

xoxo
Princess Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment