Sunday, June 27, 2010

One of the Best Days of My Life Part 2

So I bought my ticket and we got on the train towards their home. Now the butterflies in my tummy are starting to go, but it’s mostly just happiness, not nervousness. Miss Haron at one point asked “shouldn’t we maybe discuss what it is that you want?” I laughed and said “I don’t know, to play?” Abel thought that was a cute reply. :) They sat next to each other on the train ride and I sat across in a 4 person section (one of the ones with the little table between). I loved the way he had his arm around her, or would hold her hand- they are wonderful together. I was getting sleepy on the train (it was around 4:30 or 5 by then- past my nap time) which made me feel “little” but in a good way, because with them, I never once felt unsafe.

I don’t what prompted this, but one time I stuck my tongue out at Abel, a little bratty trick that I am very fond of- its cute and endearing, and not harmful in any way or dangerous to property, lol- and he gave me the look. Mmmmmmm. Miss Haron laughed and said “Uh oh, you’re on thin ice.” I smirked, feeling extra bratty and immediately did it again, “getting thinner” they both replied. Not exactly sure what possessed me at this next moment (actually yes I am, I wanted the ice to crack and I didn’t want there to be any doubt about it!) but I proceeded to flip him off while smirking. “Crack” Miss Haron replied while trying to contain laughter. Abel just kept giving me that amazing top look and said “We will discuss that when we get home young lady” or something to that extent.

Home couldn’t come soon enough. They have a lovely home, and as soon as I got there, Abel led me upstairs so I could skype my momma so she’d see him and know I was safe. Then Miss Haron needed to Skype her real life mom, and Abel and I went downstairs (oh btw, they have the sweetest and cutest kitty cat!!!). He was sitting on the couch, and I immediately spotted this little plastic water gun on the table. Apparently it’s for the cat. Yeah right. I say it’s there specifically to entice brats like me into trouble! I pick it up without hesitation, and the “No, young lady, put it down-s” begin. It actually took a long time to squirt, and he kept telling me no the whole time, but when it finally did, you would have thought I wasn’t pumping it with the shocked look on my face as water shot out across at Abel.

He rose from the couch and I just didn’t move. I immediately put down the gun as though it had burned me, but other than that, I didn’t move. He came around and said something along the lines of “that’s it young lady” and took me by the arm and led me upstairs. On the way up he asked Miss Haron where she was, and was about to ask her to move downstairs, but she was in an ok room I supposed- didn’t really get that- I just know that his tone was really sexy. He brought me into their bedroom and stood right in front of me, giving me the sternest look. Now, without my shoes (which I had left downstairs upon entering their home) Abel is taller than me, but not by a whole lot, but his lecture and his look made me feel very small indeed. I know that they aren’t DD people in the way that I am, but he would be really good at it! Lol.

(Oh, apparently I said something during this lecture that almost made him laugh out loud at my brattiness, and he told me later he had to work really hard to maintain his composure, but I can’t for the life of me remember what I said)

He sat on the edge of the bed, and told me to take my “trousers” down, but my panties for now, stayed up. He placed me across his knee and…well I’m not going to lie to ya’ll, I know that some awesome things were said at this point, but it is all just a blur. And I’m sure especially for you long term readers that you know my favorite type of spanking is hand otk, and this did not disappoint. Abel’s hand HURTS. This time though he did give me a warm up, but over the course of a year without any spankings not delivered by my own hands, I had forgotten just how much it stings!! Such a wonderful wonderful sting. I was squirming quite quickly and yelping as the swats rained down on my bottom. Oh, and he did such a good job lecturing too. He told me that had it just been for my naughty behavior on the train I might have gotten to keep my panties up (he might have said knickers, lol) but that my behavior with the water gun meant I had to get a bare bottom spanking. THANK GOD! Lol.

And ya’ll know how I love that feeling of them being pulled down. It’s one of my favorite parts of the whole spanking. Sigh. But then he went to town. My oh my. I was about sobbing after 10 of his hard swats, yelping and writhing for sure. Then he stopped and rubbed my bottom, and reached over to the night stand, picking up a hairbrush. I whined pititully. He said “that was for punishment, this is for discipline, you know the difference right young lady?” “yes sir” I replied like a good girl. Sigh, I love saying sir. :) he spanked me with the brush for a bit, and then let me up, he had me pull my pants and panties up and then held me close as I finished sobbing- no tears, and the sobs didn’t last long (neither did the spanking) but it’d just been so long- and it felt so good. Then he asked the silly question of if he hurt me and if I was ok. Lol, I said of course I’m fine :) That was wonderful! And gave my always response of “Thank you for spanking me sir” with a tight hug.

He chuckled and just seemed so pleased with everything- as was I. He later told me that this was one of his favorite parts of the whole evening. And it was quite wonderful.

So we got up and started mulling around and I found the HUGE stash of implements. HUGE. Mondo big. Way too many implements for anyone’s own good. Lol. And all very British. We were just looking around and chatting when Miss Haron walked in.

“Well those were some interesting noises to explain to my mother.”

And now the real fun (aka crazy shit) begins….

xoxo
Princess Kelley

4 comments:

  1. Kelley, you make it sound like it was all a terrific lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelley,

    What lovely fun! Thanks for sharing your adventures with A & H.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley,

    Please don't feel like you have to apologize to the idiots who read your blog. Your response to Fuck Off was perfect! Your life is exactly that, yours. You choose how you want to live and you've chosen a great path so far. Keep up the good work and keep that beautiful ass bright red.

    Love ya,

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the story so far. Hope you'll post more about the evening.

    ReplyDelete