Saturday, June 5, 2010

London Calling!!!

Greetings from London!
I'm finally hereeeeeee. Oh my gosh I thought it would never happen. I'm so sorry that I've been kinda awol lately. My mother showed up for my birthday and to help me move to london. Lets just say it has been far more stressful than fun. Sometimes I swear I want to just slap that woman! ARGGGG!
But after 24 hours of train travel I have finally made it to my apartment, and will be posting more soon. I actually wrote a really good one like a week and a half ago and just have to find the links to the stuff in it, and it will go up. I've got lots to say. I've missed you guys!!! Thank you so much for all of your Birthday wishes. I will respond to them all very soon.
xoxo
Princess Kelley

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to London Kelley!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to London! Hope you have a great time here. It's a great place both for real life and spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you made it to London safe and sound little girl!
    xoxox,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish i was in London - for spanking action!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pauline-
    Thank you! :)

    Abel123- I'm really liking real life here so far. Haven't incountered spanking yet, but I'm up to changing that soon!

    Jon-
    Thank you Daddy :). Miss you- we need to talk once Babs leaves :)

    Anonymous- lol! :)

    xoxo
    Princess Kelley

    ReplyDelete