Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hey team!

Im so sorry that i have been so absent as of late. As i an sure you can imagine, finals were a bit crazy. I can't even believe the semester is over still! In the end i actually had my best semester gpa wise ever.

I an actually excited to write about a bunch of stuff that has been happening. Right now im writing this on my phone while watching the game with my family.

I just want to say merry Christmas to all of you and happy holidays in general. I an sure i will be writing before the new year but i want to say ahead of time how wonderful you all have been as always this year, even while i have not been the best of friends or blogger this year.

Merry Christmas everyone. I promise to post again tomorrow.

Love
Xoxo

Princess Kelley


Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Enjoy your time off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, sweetie. I've been praying for your emotional, physical and spiritual health.
    -Richard

    ReplyDelete