Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


So I just got home from watching the Cowboys spank the Raiders in Jerry Jones' monstrosity of amazingness of a stadium with my brother and am currently awaiting my tryptophan induced coma that will hopefully be combated by enough pecan pie to keep me awake :). lol.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful and SAFE (Read: no deep frying of turkeys) holiday (on what is one of my favorite holidays of the year) and enjoying being with their family and/or friends.

I am thankful for so many things in my life- despite my recent hardships, I have been very blessed in this world- and one of the things that I am most thankful for, especially as of late, is all of ya'll. My wonderful friends in this community and those of you who encourage me and encourage this blog. Thank you from the bottom of my heart (and the bottom of my bottom).

BIG HUG!!!!!!!

xoxo
Princess Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment