Sunday, April 24, 2011

Love Languages

Hey Team!

So this is a video about the book/quiz, The Five Languages of Love. I'm a big fan- and I've mentioned it on here before (back when I was dating John and he told me about it). I, in case ya'll missed this memo lol, extremely needy and very... well loving. Love is huge in my life, and so I think something that can help people understand How we love each other is awesome. :) And I personally think its pretty accurate.

So this is a video I did about the languages of love (and of apology- which I had not heard of before, but I think is awesome as well) and I'm including also my "results" and a link- because I think everyone should check this out if only for a moment. Learn something new about yourself, and possibly your partner, and smile :).

Love is the greatest thing on this planet, and... well I challenge everyone to honor my number one love language: Words of Affirmation, by telling someone in your life that you love them. It doesn't have to be a romantic love, or even a familial love, it can just be your friend that you care about- that's a form of love. Or call your mom and tell her you love her. Just TELL someone that you love them. Maybe the person who you think is most likely to be a words person... just do it team :) Spread the love!

And Happy Easter! :)

xoxo
Princess Kelley

Love Language Scores:
11 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
5 Receiving Gifts
0 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch

Words of Affirmation

Actions don't always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, "I love you," are important--hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten.


Apology Language Scores:
7 Expressing Regret
2 Accepting Responsibility
2 Making Restitution
4 Genuinely Repenting
5 Requesting Apology
Expressing Regret
You have chosen Expressing Regret as your primary Apology Language. What you want to hear in an apology is an immediate expression of sorrow for causing you pain. A simple "I'm sorry" goes a long way.






3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Princess Kelley!

    "The Five Languages of Love" is an good book indeed. Also, since "Words of Affirmation" is your language this would be a good time to say that I have very much enjoyed your blog (text, audio and video) since I started reading it near the end of March. Awesome job and keep it up. :)

    -IMLX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Princess Kelley!

    I spent the whole afternoon/evening reading your blog/watching your vlog instead of studying.. :|

    I gotta say though, you seem very genuine and I wish you the best of luck in everything that you do.

    happy Easter as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kelly:

    I love you, Kelly :)
    You are smart and beautiful and are relatively strongly focussed for someone about to graduate from university. You are not fat or ugly or a slut. You looked great in that blue dress from a couple posts ago. Will it be your grad dress?
    You should read "The Dance of Intimacy". It might help you understand soem of the things going on in your life. Ask your counsellor about it next time you see him/her
    I probably should have sent this as an email to you but I thought i would put it publically instead.

    *avuncular hug and forehead smooch
    -Richard

    ReplyDelete